We offer guided tours of the Jewish Cemetery Berlin-Weissensee for groups by appointment. Please contact us by email (email@example.com) giving 4 to 6 weeks’ notice of your group’s desired visit date. We can only offer tours in German, for English speaking tours we are happy to put you in contact with a city guide with whom we cooperate.
Families, couples, and individuals also have the option of joining a scheduled tour on the dates listed below. We request that you do not post our dates on social media without consulting us.
The following conditions apply to participation in our tours:
– Participation on Sundays and holidays only after prior registration. You will receive a confirmation via e-mail.
– Children under 10 can only participate by prior arrangement.
– The guided tours by the members of our organisation are conducted on a donation basis. We ask for donations at the end of our tours to support our efforts to preserve the cemetery.
– Meeting point for the tours is always at the entrance gate to the cemetery (Herbert-Baum-Straße 45).
– Filming and audio recording during our tours is not permitted.
Our next guided tours:
(Please have a look at the German page. We are sorry, but we cannot offer tours in English at the moment.)
For organisational reasons, we ask that requests for guided tours be sent exclusively by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.